Terms & Conditions
By signing into this website with discord, you agree to the following terms;
- BRM Racing can use your name in public documents such as race reports, results and championship standings
- BRM Racing can use any screenshots either taken by you or that feature you or your car & livery in promotional material
- You agree to abide by the rules
- You agree to treat every driver, staff member and member of the league with respect
- You agree to the complaints procedure as detailed below
- You agree to just generally not be a dick, that's all we ask really
Payments & Entry Fees
- Entry fees are used to pay for iRacing hosted race fees and the fees of the website.
- Entry fees are non-refundable once a championship has started.
- Refunds are only offered due to an unforeseen change in circumstance that means the driver will not be able to compete.
- All payment information is processed by Stripe. BRM does not save your payment details.
Complaints should always be submitted in private and never submitted to a public forum.
Complaints regarding a league staff member should be brought to a League Manager.
Complaints regarding an incident during racing or driving standards during a race event should be lodged via the process detailed in the rules.
Any abuse regarding anyone involved in a complaint will not be tolerated.